FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Where can I sign up?
- Riverwest Public House on May 7.
What is the route?
- There is only a suggested route, you are free to choose any route you like as long as you go to each checkpoint in order. You can see the suggested route here.
How long is each lap?
- Approx. 4.6 miles if you ride the suggested course. This does not include leaving the course for bonus checkpoints.
What happens if I lose my manifest?
- The laps on that manifest do not count. Only completed manifests are counted. The only exception is the manifest you turn in at the end of the race, that one does not need to be complete.
- If you do lose you manifest, come back to the Start/Finish line to get a new one.
What if I miss a checkpoint/ didn't get it punched?
- We will not punch your manifest if the previous checkpoint is not punched. You must return to the checkpoint you missed and get it punched there.
Do I need to ride the entire time?
- No. In fact most people are riding for fun and to go to the bonus checkpoints.
What are the bonus checkpoints?
- Bonus checkpoints are rotating locations in the neighborhood that riders can go to and receive extra points. They are optional (though strongly encouraged) and will be released race day.
Where does the registration fee go?
- Registration is $24/rider. The money you spend to register is used to make the race happen. It pays for your shirts, spoke cards, meals, printing costs, web costs, port-o-potties, etc. Nobody keeps the money. If we can make this happen without spending any of our own money to support it, everyone is happy.
Can multiple riders from my team ride at the same time?
- Sure, but only one of you will be counted. Each team gets one manifest at a time, the rider that has the manifest in hand is the only rider that can score lap points.
- In addition, all riders must have a wristband. All tandem teams must have two riders on the bike at all times, no teams can have substitute riders.
How do I find out the race details?
- When you sign up you will receive an email confirming you signed up along with everything you will need to know for the race. If you did not get an email, check with your team leader (not every team member left their email address) and if they didn't get one contact us email@example.com
Did we miss something? email us firstname.lastname@example.org